turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Benelli M2 12ga Questions

Started by Garrett213, March 25, 2022, 08:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garrett213

Thinking about getting an M2 12 gauge with a 26 barrel. Does anyone have any experience with this gun as far as choke/shell setup and function? Ill most likely be shooting tss of some kind. Thanks.

7shooter

I have that gun. It shoots poa, I shoot RR 655 with Federal TSS 9's.  Awesome gun I just don't carry it as much as my 20's.

RossAnderson

Have the same gun and same barrel length. Shoot a sumtoy .660 and I hand roll my own TSS shells #9's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-Ross

Borden811

I've got one with a pistol grip and 21" barrel. Shooting a Sumtoy or Indian creek, federal tss 9s shoot in the 330s. It patterned the 3" 2oz hevi 13 loads well too, as well as the Winchester longbeard 5s and 6s in the lighter payload. Functions excellent, never had so much as a hiccup with it. If I wasn't loading my own tss 20ga shells now, it's all I would carry.

Uvagobbler

I've had a Benelli m2 12 gauge with the 26" barrel since 2015. It has performed flawlessly. The only load that I shot through it was the Hevi-13 #7's. I used Indian Creek .665 and also tried a Hevi-Shot choke tube. I believe it was .675. I liked my 12 so much, I ended up buying the 20 gauge.

Good luck.