turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Ammo

Started by Greg Massey, January 01, 2022, 10:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wvdanimal

My local hardware store has a pile of TSS if you can handle the $60 price tag. Pretty sure they were all Federal.

strut

I just walked out of a local gun shop with 5 boxes of 20 ga Federal TSS, 7 shot / $32.95 per box
They have been sitting there since I bought all of the 9 shot they had last year.
He has another case and a half marked $52.00 that are 9 shot.

Sungrazer

Finally found some LBXR 20ga. #6 shot , bought a box of #5 last year $18, paid $25 this year. Wishing I would've bought the Federal TSS 20 ha. I saw last year for $25 ea!

StickString96

I just found some Hevi-shot magnum blend and Strut X online. Going to see how both pattern in my gun. I paid $40/a box for the mag blend. I think the Strut X was around $25.

Greg Massey

My local Academy just got shipment of 12 ga. XR Longbeards and some 2 3/4 windchesters turkey loads in 4 and 5 copper shot... glad to at least see these on the shelf... so check your local Academy ...

Paulmyr

Academy has Winchester longboards xr #5 12 gauge for sale $21.99.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

AppalachianHollers

This was the other day at my local Wal-Mart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk