turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I cant stand it....heres what Im thinking

Started by savduck, June 02, 2011, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Ill have set up for next season. Weatherby SA 08 youth mode 20 ga semi auto. 24 inch barrell, 5.5 lbs........$397, Burris Fast Fire 2 with mount......$179, Sum toy  choke.........$65, claw sling.........$15, and couple boxes of federal 7s......$15 each. Shipping on all that another 75 to 100 combined. Guess I got to start getting rid of all my archery equipment.

Georgia Boy

savduck

Found it on the internet earlier this year. I have the website saved on my wifes computer, not on this one at work.

Craig you know any boys around the county looking for a bow. I have my last pro shop bow from Diamond before they sold out to bow tech. I saved it cause its a sweet shooter, got rid of all my other diamonds bows. Quit chasing deer and its been sitting on the rack for a few years. Maybe has 500 arrows shot through it.
Georgia Boy

FullChoke

Don't forget to get the Kroil, J-B Bore Cleaner and J-B Bore Polish and polish the interior of that barrel to a mirror finish...$50

And send that bad boy off to have it camo-dipped.....$175

And a neoprene stock sleeve to raise and align your line of sight to the FF2....$25

Hey, I've got no problem spending someone else's  money!  :you_rock:

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

gobblergls

mmusso

Those look like real nice guns. I almost picked one up last week. That should make a fine rig...  :z-guntootsmiley:

gobbler336

what chokes are compatible with the weatherby and has anyone patterned one?

savduck

Quote from: JohnDoe on June 03, 2011, 10:16:24 AM
$15 a box for HW7. Where?

PM sent. keep it tween you and me. I dont want them all gone before i get some.
Georgia Boy

savduck

Quote from: gobbler336 on June 03, 2011, 12:14:24 PM
what chokes are compatible with the weatherby and has anyone patterned one?

Read on one of the reviews they had same threads as mossberg 500. Didnt see any turkey patterns. most guys had gotten them for dove, ducks, or skeet. Had good reviews on them. one guy had 7000 rounds through his in one year with no issues.

That price for 397 is the cheapest i have found, but they are out of stock. next closet is two dealers that have them for 414.00 on gun broker
Georgia Boy

wbpc