News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

HUNTING SD INDIAN RESERVATIONS

Started by WW, October 28, 2021, 10:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurkeyReaper69

Quote from: scattergun on November 29, 2021, 06:41:59 PM
I can't add too much to this, but last week I stopped in Eagle Butte, SD. I did not do any hunting in the area, but I did see a sign for what looked like a community center asking that masks be worn. The amount of masks I saw on people appeared the same as anywhere else in SD (maybe 10%). Nobody said anything at the local Café, and I never had a mask.

It might be worth asking if you have to hunt with a guide, but I doubt you are going to have to show anything of vaccination to hunt there. To be clear, Eagle Butte is a town of the Cheyenne. There's turkeys there, but I'm guessing most non-residents would be looking at the far west blackhills area, which would be Oglala Sioux. A quick internet search shows nothing of requiring vaccine, but they do make it clear if you are hunting with a guide that you must follow CDC guidelines of the masks indoors, and handwashing etc.

I did ask the doctor about getting one of these Covid cards, and it would not be an issue, it is on my record. I did not ask for one. I don't want to come across as anti-vaccine, although I do believe it should be a personal choice, but there is NO WAY I am ever showing my medical records to a non medical professional. The day it happens is the day the world is already lost.
I hate to break it to you Scattergun, but the world already is lost. I have come across a lot of stores that have posted in the window "vaccination required". Good thing is, they are stores I wouldn't step in to regardless of the sign. I'm unvaccinated, I'm not "anti-vaccine" I believe everyone should make their own choice for what's best for themselves. However, I am "anti-mandate" and I will not submit to coercion from the government to get the jab. Piss on the government and any other entity who wants to tell me what to do for "my health". After all, I thought it was my body my choice. The Dems used to love that term, but I guess this is (D)ifferent