turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ez call

Started by fordhunt, August 28, 2021, 02:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austy

Yep you picked up one of the best wingbones there and I know Tony was very happy with his trade.  It was nice to be able to put a face with the names Kenneth and Dustin.  I hope that all you southern gentleman who made the trip north enjoyed you time among us northern callmakers and friends. 

fordhunt

Quote from: Austy on August 29, 2021, 07:47:12 AM
Yep you picked up one of the best wingbones there and I know Tony was very happy with his trade.  It was nice to be able to put a face with the names Kenneth and Dustin.  I hope that all you southern gentleman who made the trip north enjoyed you time among us northern callmakers and friends.
It was a pleasure meeting you and Tony we had a awesome time I sure wished they had more shows like that . I'll put that ez call next to my adjustable you made me years ago your work is spot one .

Chuck1443

Sharp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meisel86

I received one of Tony's wingbones this past Monday and have to agree with all the comments here.  What a great call, and Tony is an awesome dude!
-Matt

tal

davisd9

Mr. Tony should have some at the show, great calls!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Tarheel

That's a really fine looking wingbone caller....

gmbellew

I have been on the list since this summer for an EZ. I am hoping it shows up by March. his calls look awesome and I can't wait to try one.

EZ

Quote from: gmbellew on December 11, 2021, 10:42:51 AM
I have been on the list since this summer for an EZ. I am hoping it shows up by March. his calls look awesome and I can't wait to try one.

It will be, lol. Doing my best. Gotta get a few done to take to Unicoi and then non-stop until turkey season. Thanks for your patience.

gmbellew

Quote from: EZ on December 11, 2021, 01:03:20 PM
Quote from: gmbellew on December 11, 2021, 10:42:51 AM

It will be, lol. Doing my best. Gotta get a few done to take to Unicoi and then non-stop until turkey season. Thanks for your patience.

no worries! that's why I got on the list over the summer. there is always a wait for the good ones.

Tarheel

That's a really nice looking wingbone caller....

Spurtaker

That's a beautiful call. Both make great calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just wait. He's coming!