turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Help me with this call combo…

Started by spurs2bgobblin, October 29, 2021, 09:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spurs2bgobblin

Guys I got this call from some folks at Woodhaven and this striker from a fella who runs a company called JLH Strikers. The issue is that no matter what I do it keeps playing the Bama fight song and Paul Finebaum randomly shows up. Help please!!!!

"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

outdoors

I'm thinking you  Oughta send it to me
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

3bailey3

Nice but i hear it plays kinda flat out in Texas!

spurs2bgobblin

Only plays flat once in a blue moon. Probably user error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

3bailey3

just messing around about the A &M game, call looks great

spurs2bgobblin

Haha thanks man. Hey I always say any given Saturday! It's just a game after all.

aclawrence

I like that striker but don't know about flashing around that red circle out in the turkey woods though. Roll Tide!

TKE921

Nice looking call and striker.  From all of us from North-Central WV....you are welcome for Nick Saban   ;D

spurs2bgobblin

Quote from: TKE921 on December 10, 2021, 10:31:14 AM
Nice looking call and striker.  From all of us from North-Central WV....you are welcome for Nick Saban   ;D
We sure do appreciate it! That's a fact!

spurs2bgobblin

Quote from: aclawrence on December 09, 2021, 06:33:13 AM
I like that striker but don't know about flashing around that red circle out in the turkey woods though. Roll Tide!

You've got a good point there! Depends on what part of the country you're in that Alabama "A" may have the same effect