only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SOLD

Started by spiggy2, October 21, 2021, 10:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiggy2

SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Believe me, you will find more lessons in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach you what you cannot learn from masters." - St. Bernard of Clairvaux

PEte_A

spurs2bgobblin

"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

davisd9

Dang! Wish o saw that Fowler sooner. Someone got the best striker out there with that Osage/snakewood
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

3bailey3

spurs2bgobblin

"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

spiggy2

Price drop on the two calls, really looking to sell these

"Believe me, you will find more lessons in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach you what you cannot learn from masters." - St. Bernard of Clairvaux

spurs2bgobblin

Bump for a good seller. Thanks for the striker!

spiggy2

Updated prices on the two pot calls

spiggy2

spiggy2

Price update on the two Roberts calls, a steal for these two calls!

jed clampett

turkeyfool