OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

benelli m2 20gauge

Started by rock54, May 31, 2011, 08:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coolie

I shoot a 26'' m-2 . love it

XCBlur

Nice!  Could you post a closeup pic of your burris?  Looks like it is screwed directly to your receiver?  I was thinking you had to have a base mount? 

01Foreman400

It's a Burris 336 mount with a Docter sight. 

Huntin Fool From Georgia!

XCBlur

Thanks for the pic and the info.  That is a nice looking setup!

XCBlur

Thinking about setting my M2 up like that.  Just to make sure, is the mount you used the Burris 410333?

MCase

M2 20 with IC .555 shooting Nitro #7's. It a dream to carry and shoot....Can't go wrong.

Rope

Picking mine up friday,and can hardly wait!!!! :z-guntootsmiley:
Freedom is NOT free

sawtooth

Quote from: 01Foreman400 on March 02, 2012, 04:47:06 PM
I just got mine back from the gunsmith.  The added the Burris 336 mount, Docter sight and did a trigger job.

Just took delivery of mine and boy is it a sweet setup.  This is definitely the best feeling turkey gun i have every owned.  I have not shot it yet but plan to do so on Sunday.  Super light and balanced.  I went with the 24" barrel and APG camo which i believe is their 11087 stock number.  Using a Carlson .675 tube and will first test with #6 Hevi13 and Federal heavy weights.  So Foreman, how did the trigger job turn out?  Mine is about 5.75lbs and has a good bit of creep.  I may take it to my local gunsmith to adjust.  I'm also buying a contour Quake Claw sling in green camo to go with setup.  I tested this sling (wrong camo) today and its sweet.  What i like about it is that its not to bulky but has good grip.  The really nice thing is that its a quick adjust so you can pull it tight so it doesn't swing and cause movement for when your hunting and you can quickly let it out to carry.  Very fast adjustment and looks fantastic on gun.  Great thread guys and i must agree with what everyone has said about the gun.  Good luck in finding another one right now with 24" barrel as it seems there all about gone till next boat arrives the end of may.