OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

benelli m2 20gauge

Started by rock54, May 31, 2011, 08:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rock54

seen and held one this wkend....i am in love....any reason NOT to buy one...i know its costly but it will be my dedicated turkey gun for my family of three....any good thoughts would be greatly appreciated too....was told that a carlson choke would be the best to start with...non ported....thanks russ

stick bow

No reason I can come up with. I shoot an IC.555 in mine. I thought it would kick more. It's a dream to shoot even patterning it was enjoyable.

hookedspur

Quote from: stick bow on May 31, 2011, 09:35:07 PM
No reason I can come up with. I shoot an IC.555 in mine. I thought it would kick more. It's a dream to shoot even patterning it was enjoyable.

Same here . NO REASON AT ALL >
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BOB_HARWELL

I've been using an M2 20ga. for 4 yrs. You've made a GOOD choice. It'll even kill doves & ducks.

BOB

rock54

thanks guys,i am saving as we speak....cant wait til i too own one...will let you know when and how things are goin once i get it and begin to play with it...thanks again russ

stick bow

Doves can't wait for September. My daughter (14) used the M2 this past dove season. Her first ever shoot she killed eight. (50 shells) Would have kept right on shooting with no problems put the public field had a 50 shell limit. Plus she got a deer with it using buckshot.

rem 300

I bought one and hunted with it this season, and I absolutely LOVE it there ain't no reason in my book not to buy one. They are a pleasure to carry especially here in the mountains.. I have a Indian Creek .555 in mine and it shoots the Hevi #7s good.. But I have changed over to the tss #9s and the shoot great killed one at 45 yards, one at 30 and missed one at 30 it is shooting a little to tight for hunting but sure looks good on paper when you say you shot it with a little 20 gauge.. I would deff recommend one for sure :you_rock:

CB on the run

What are the differences between the M2 and the Ultralight??

CB

XCBlur

Love my M2!  IMHO it is worth the extra money over other options! 

mrlongbeard

I also have an M2 24inch barrel with an Indian Creek .555 .
It is an awesome gun, well worth the money .

Turkeyslayer 101

Quote from: stick :newmascot: bow on May 31, 2011, 09:35:07 PM
.  X2
Be sharp but don't cut yourself!

Mainer

I've had mine for about 5 years now, I use a Pure Gold .555 and get outstanding results with it.
I even use it to Duck & Goose hunt  :icon_thumright:

01Foreman400

I have one with a 24" barrel and use a Rhino .575 shooting 3" Nitro's.
Huntin Fool From Georgia!

J Gilbert

I'll have one later this year, or at least by next spring. A little graduation present to myself

01Foreman400

I just got mine back from the gunsmith.  The added the Burris 336 mount, Docter sight and did a trigger job.

Huntin Fool From Georgia!