turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Benelli M2 stock

Started by DBuck90, May 15, 2021, 09:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBuck90

I have been trying to do some research on (LOP) length of pull from what I have found that the comfort tech stock and the compact has the same (LOP) which to me doesn't make sense what about the Franchi
Compact does it have a shorter (lop) then the Benelli any help I would appreciate I feel my M2 is just a tad to long so looking to switch stocks or if I can find a gun smith to shorten the stock for me

TalknTurkey

Where did you see they have the same LOP? According to the website, the standard LOP is 14 3/8" and the compact is 13 1/8".

TalknTurkey

For the Franchi, the compact is 12 3/8" versus 14 3/8" for the standard. Then the compact comes with 1/4" shims where you can adjust it up another 1" to 13 3/8".

ShortMagFan

The Benelli compact definitely has a shorter LOP

To shorten the LOP on a standard comfortech stock just buy the shorter recoils pad. Worked for me and the pad is $95 as opposed to multiples of that for the stock. And easy to switch back too

DBuck90

Quote from: TalknTurkey on May 16, 2021, 09:12:46 AM
Where did you see they have the same LOP? According to the website, the standard LOP is 14 3/8" and the compact is 13 1/8".
thank you I appreciate it I must have missed it on the website