only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossberg 535

Started by RED NECK, February 27, 2021, 09:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

RED NECK

This is it,never fired a shot yet. The pistol grip does add weight but I just like them on certain guns and a mossberg is one of them,I will be ordering the same setup for the 20 as soon as I get my hands on it tommorow evening.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

RED NECK

So It seems that this gun shoots poa, dead on.I had shimmed my marble sights and shot high on first shot,I took shims out and this is what I got,I only shot today at 45 yards,not 40.I don't want to offend people but.....

.660 trulock
Winchester lb 3.5"-#6's

This gun did not disappoint in rocking my cheekbone either but I like it.I like everything about it.I fired 3 shells total.No need to waste anymore ammo unless It is on a longbeard.

captpete

That will work!

The real question is did you lose any teeth? ;D

My brother-in- law bought a 535 about 10 years ago. He tried to sight it in with 3 1/2" shells. After the 3rd shot he said "F" this, put the gun down and walked into the house. He came back out with an icepack and huge bruise on his shoulder. I told him to use trap loads, but he knew a lot more than I did.  ::)  He didn't shoot that gun again for 3-4 years.

Tom007

Quote from: The Heartbreak Kid....... on March 31, 2021, 05:26:38 PM
This is it,never fired a shot yet. The pistol grip does add weight but I just like them on certain guns and a mossberg is one of them,I will be ordering the same setup for the 20 as soon as I get my hands on it tommorow evening.

Real nice set up.....
"Solo hunter"

RED NECK

This gun "jumps" up and punches you with the pistol grip,and added cheek piece, my buddy would not shoot it yesterday after watching me do it the first time.The best part is I will never have to pattern this gun again as long as they make longbeard ammo.

It won't bother me hunting,but It kicks like a m'fker.....but I knew that before I bought it.