OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Call Lanyards and Turkey Totes

Started by aclawrence, March 08, 2021, 09:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aclawrence

Thank you. Those are some nice looking trumpets! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aclawrence

Here's a couple new color options.

Grey/Burnt Orange

Grey/Copper
Thanks for the orders every one.

aclawrence

It's time to start toting some gobblers. Good luck to everyone out there.

aclawrence

Here's something new!  I'd like to introduce a new model of lanyard called "The Hunter". This model of lanyard will be made from the smaller 95lb paracord. It will be made from black, brown, and camouflage colors. Honestly there's not a whole lot of difference in the camo colors on paracord this small, but I have about three different patterns and we will start will those. These can be any combination of these colors black/camo, brown/camo, or just solid camo. These lanyards will also come with a black plastic bead instead of the silver color beads I've been using. Lastly the drops on the hunter models will come as short as I can make them where they will still open wide enough to fit onto the trumpet. Of course you can let me know if you want anything done differently. So here's the new "Hunter" model. I will be calling the other lanyards made with solid colors like copper, burnt orange, grey, etc "The Classic".  The Classic will continue to have the silver looking bead.

All my lanyards going forward will be some version of the Classic or Hunter model. I still have some 550lb and 325lb lanyards but once they're gone I won't make anymore unless I get a special request. I like the 95lb so much more even though it takes me a lot longer to make make a lanyard with the smaller cord. Thanks for looking and stay turned for more new Hunter models as I get them put together. 

aclawrence

Hey guys I hope your seasons are going well. My lanyard has been keeping my trumpet ready for action.  It's not too late to get an order in if you've decided you need one.

aclawrence

Here's a cool new Hunter model available for purchase. This one is solid camo. Thanks for looking.

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

What's the price for "The Hunter" call lanyard?
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

aclawrence

Quote from: MISSISSIPPI Double beard on April 25, 2022, 04:36:32 PM
What's the price for "The Hunter" call lanyard?
I'll send you a pm. Thanks for asking.

jerf

Quote from: aclawrence on April 06, 2021, 10:02:16 AM
Here goes a lanyard and tote to a fellow old gobbler member and a local to me. You think you're the only one hunting your secret WMA until you start shipping products and dadgum you're surrounded by Old Gobbler turkey killers. No wonder I can't kill more turkeys lol.

I would like a turkey tote just like the one in the picture. Please message  me. Thanks

aclawrence

Thanks jerf I'll send you a message.

aclawrence

It's not too late to grab yourself a lanyard. Gobblers are still hitting the dirt but this will likely be the last one for me.

TauntoHawk

I've gotten to try a few different turkey totes because I tend to misplace things permanently but I'm a big fan of these with the clip rings and adjustable length. Toted 7 with mine so far and gave 2 as gifts

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

aclawrence

Quote from: TauntoHawk on May 29, 2022, 04:14:13 PM
I've gotten to try a few different turkey totes because I tend to misplace things permanently but I'm a big fan of these with the clip rings and adjustable length. Toted 7 with mine so far and gave 2 as gifts

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Sounds like you had a heck of a season!

aclawrence

Sending out a couple hunter models this week.

aclawrence

I think I made this custom for someone last year and they ending up backing out after I had finished it. I can't remember for sure but I just saw it on the shelf and thought I'd see if anyone wants it's. It's a "custom lightweight classic with two spread out drops". Sounds fancy lol. I think the person was wanting to carry a tube and a trumpet on the same lanyard so this is what we came up with.  One drop is a little longer than the other. If anyone wants this I'll ship it to you for $15.

Stand by for some new products coming your way.