OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Western Pennsylvania

Started by Mike13, February 07, 2021, 03:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike13

Looking for any suggestions for starting points for areas to check out to hunt PA this spring. I live in NE Ohio roughly an hour from PA. Hunted PA for the first time this fall during deer season. Considering heading to Allegheny National forest to camp and hunt. I would appreciate any input or suggestions  I don't expect anyone to share their secret spots. Thanks!

Twowithone

Your on the right track with the ANF Lot of turkeys find a campsite and have at em. ANF is so big I could tell you go here for turks and they wouldnt be there youll have to go there scouting a bit before the opener.
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

jaredmccullough

Quote from: Mike13 on February 07, 2021, 03:19:42 PM
Looking for any suggestions for starting points for areas to check out to hunt PA this spring. I live in NE Ohio roughly an hour from PA. Hunted PA for the first time this fall during deer season. Considering heading to Allegheny National forest to camp and hunt. I would appreciate any input or suggestions  I don't expect anyone to share their secret spots. Thanks!

Where you from in NE Ohio? I live on the Pa/Oh border on the Pa side of Rogers/East Palenstine. If you are around this area of of Ohio I would be more than willing to show you a few spots that are only 5 to 10 mins across the border.

Tom007

Quote from: jaredmccullough on February 18, 2021, 06:32:10 AM

Where you from in NE Ohio? I live on the Pa/Oh border on the Pa side of Rogers/East Palenstine. If you are around this area of of Ohio I would be more than willing to show you a few spots that are only 5 to 10 mins across the border.

That a generous offer my friend...good for you....your the kind of person we all welcome in this forum....be safe
"Solo hunter"

Mike13

Wow! That's quite the generous offer! I will send you a PM. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Not an offer you'll see just every day............

Kudos to a very generous fellow !!!!!     :theman:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.