OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What’s Next

Started by Rzrbac, June 13, 2019, 04:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paboxcall

Quote from: Yoder409 on January 22, 2021, 08:36:11 PM
Quote from: boatpaddle on January 13, 2021, 07:47:14 PM
I agree,wholeheartedly.

Plus new holsters for each call, too...

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Yinz are just plumb FULL of good ideas, ain't ya ???    ::)

Here's the deal........... Next time I go to Marlin's, yinz two can ride along and spend some of your moldy money.  That is, IF Marlin agrees to let that many Pennsylvanians in his shop at one time.    ;D

Road trip! I'm in. Do you get a complimentary holster when we purchase the round trip tickets from you??
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Yoder409

Quote from: paboxcall on January 22, 2021, 08:48:53 PM
I agree,wholeheartedly.

Here's the deal........... Next time I go to Marlin's, yinz two can ride along and spend some of your moldy money.  That is, IF Marlin agrees to let that many Pennsylvanians in his shop at one time.    ;D

Road trip! I'm in. Do you get a complimentary holster when we purchase the round trip tickets from you??

Nice try...........  ::)

Only amenity a round trip ticket gets you is that I promise not to turn the heater on "high" and press the power window lock if I fart.    :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

boatpaddle

Quote from: Yoder409 on January 22, 2021, 09:03:53 PM
I agree,wholeheartedly.

Only amenity a round trip ticket gets you is that I promise not to turn the heater on "high" and press the power window lock if I fart.    :TooFunny:
How thoughtful of you....

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Yoder409

Quote from: boatpaddle on January 23, 2021, 10:28:16 AM
Quote from: Yoder409 on January 22, 2021, 09:03:53 PM
I agree,wholeheartedly.

How thoughtful of you....

Hey...........don't mention it.  That's just the thoughtful kinda guy I am.    :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.