turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ground blind

Started by jwm1485, January 21, 2021, 06:31:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwm1485

I've been pretty much a run-n-gun hunter but now am looking for a blind since my daughter has shown interest on coming with. I'm looking for something that can comfortably fit 2 and is some what reasonably priced around $100. Anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks

Parrot Head

Keep an eye on Rogers Sporting Goods.  They have lots of sales on them.   Sign up for their e mails.   

Tom007

Quote from: jwm1485 on January 21, 2021, 06:31:04 AM
I've been pretty much a run-n-gun hunter but now am looking for a blind since my daughter has shown interest on coming with. I'm looking for something that can comfortably fit 2 and is some what reasonably priced around $100. Anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks

Picked up a Rhino Blind for Deer this year. Under 100 bucks, sets up fast & easy, and can be carried with ease. Take a look on their web site, Rhino blinds. Good luck...
"Solo hunter"

rakkin6

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Parrot Head

Make sure you water proof before season, too.

3bailey3

i use this one, lightweight and fast setup

nativeks

I prefer the Rhino blinds but I cant comment on a double bull blind. I had a Rogers working man blind and it was total garbage. My absolute favorite was a primos "the vision" blind but they quit making them a decade ago.

2eagles

Quote from: nativeks on January 21, 2021, 02:04:24 PM
I prefer the Rhino blinds but I cant comment on a double bull blind. I had a Rogers working man blind and it was total garbage. My absolute favorite was a primos "the vision" blind but they quit making them a decade ago.
I bought that other Rogers blind, the delux one, and set it up in the house. I really like it, but I don't see it on their website now. We'll see come turkey season how it holds up. I have a Rogers layout blind that has taken a lot of abuse from me and it's holding up great.

Parrot Head

I have a Double Bull it is very nice. 

bigriverbum

Quote from: 3bailey3 on January 21, 2021, 01:29:35 PM
i use this one, lightweight and fast setup

i used this one this year. i really like it. but more suited to run and gun. useful when you need to sit quick but don't have much cover

never used blinds before but got a few last year as my nephews are starting to hunt with me.

keep an eye on rogers sporting goods. i picked up a HME 2 man blind at like half price(80 bucks) last year. i like how their windows aren't velcro. they slide up and down on little tracks.  we only used it in the rain, but it seemed quality for what i paid

jwm1485

I've been looking at this one.
https://rhinoblinds.com/collections/5-hub-blinds/products/rhino-150-realtree-edge
Seems like the sportsmans guide website isnt working now. So ill check those other ones later.