OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pattern Testing advice

Started by YukonC, January 12, 2021, 11:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BINK McCARTY

Quote from: YukonC on January 26, 2021, 09:39:57 PM
This is childish folks.... I am not new here either. I am a turkey, coyote, and geese hunter. Just because I am shooting at 60 doesn't mean I am shooting at turkeys beyond the 40yrd restriction. Everyone slow down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was referring to you as new because of your number of posts'. But evidently the things I've posted have fallen on deaf ears if you're still defending talking about shots past 40 yds PERIOD...whether you're shooting at turkeys, crows, buzzards,coyotes, or anything else. And one thing you wrote I am going to do...slow down, better yet I'm stepping out of this post. Ya'll take care.

YukonC

Quote from: BINK McCARTY on January 26, 2021, 09:50:43 PM
Quote from: YukonC on January 26, 2021, 09:39:57 PM
This is childish folks.... I am not new here either. I am a turkey, coyote, and geese hunter. Just because I am shooting at 60 doesn't mean I am shooting at turkeys beyond the 40yrd restriction. Everyone slow down.

I was referring to you as new because of your number of posts'. But evidently the things I've posted have fallen on deaf ears if you're still defending talking about shots past 40 yds PERIOD...whether you're shooting at turkeys, crows, buzzards,coyotes, or anything else. And one thing you wrote I am going to do...slow down, better yet I'm stepping out of this post. Ya'll take care.
I appreciate it. Let's move on folks.