Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Jebs or IC in Steven's 301 410 with apex ninja 9.5

Started by hoythunter, December 27, 2020, 02:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoythunter

Are any of you guys shooting either one of those choke and load combos? If so which one and what constrictions and how are your results. I am going to try the ninjas this year and will definitely try the factory choke first. Just wanted to see what direction I should go if not happy with that pattern. Thanks.

skimerhorn

I shoot regular apex 9.5 in the 27/32 load and its lights out with the factory choke. Had to deep clean then it shot grest

SumToy

Try the factory choke.  I have seen some of them do good.   
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

jmart241

Mine shot 143 with factory and apex reg load deep cleaned. With IC .380 shot 209 deep cleaned and 171 after bore snaked 10 times

ShootingABN!

Quote from: hoythunter on December 27, 2020, 02:16:04 PM
Are any of you guys shooting either one of those choke and load combos? If so which one and what constrictions and how are your results. I am going to try the ninjas this year and will definitely try the factory choke first. Just wanted to see what direction I should go if not happy with that pattern. Thanks.

Well have you had a chance to try it yet?

hoythunter

I have not tried it yet. The weather here in PA has been  cold and windy. Waiting for some warmer weather to get a better idea of what my patterns will look like. Also picked up a jebs x full choke.