turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Rural King

Started by Greg Massey, January 19, 2021, 06:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Was at our local Rural King store Saturday, and in there sporting good dept , they didn't have a rifle or shotgun in stock, completely sold out , in the display case they had 3 or 4 western style pistols. I ask them about turkey shells this year and they had gotten a few in and had nothing about 5 shot. He said the way it was looking he didn't know if they would have anymore turkey loads or shotguns before spring season opened. Now for you people who don't know what Rural King is it's a huge outlet store that sells all kinds of clothing, farm equipment and Sporting Goods.. my suggestion is NOT way for turkey ammo if you can find it now.. delivery form some of these places is out to 3-4 weeks ...

Cowboy

Yeah its that way here where I'm at. I'm close enough to hop across state line but it that way there as well. Better load your own or grab it when you can. I bought 2 boxes of the cheap stuff for a 20 gauge. Just in case. 

Spitten and drummen

Glad I have enough TSS componants to last me a lifetime.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Happy

Gotta stay ahead of the curve. I don't know many serious turkey hunters that wait till right before season to buy ammo.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

longbeards

I bought 6 boxes of TSS 20 from Rogers last month. Only had No 7, but it was like 22$ a box on sale.
Glad I did!!

TonyTurk

Most online sellers seem to have turkey ammo right now.  They are sold out of a lot of ammo, but not turkey loads.  However, if I needed some, I wouldn't wait.  Order now if you can!

I bought a bunch when it went on sale after last turkey season ended.  That's usually a good time to get discounts.  But that may not hold true this year. 

bbcoach

If you NEED ammo find it and get it early and don't forget, if you are relying on getting it shipped to you, you better allow a couple extra weeks for filling your order and shipping time.  FEDEX and UPS are experiencing HEAVY package Volumes.  Happy Ammo Hunting!!!

reflexl

Just got a package from Apex a couple of weeks ago. Have enough shot and components  for the muzzleloaders for a few years.

AppalachianHollers

I've got enough to confirm zero and hunt this season. But I would love to be able buy some and get manufacturer's rebates to make it a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tail Feathers

I'm good for a couple of years.  I'll be buying this summer when they aren't pressed and I'll get a couple of years worth.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

NCL

Picked up several boxes of TSS at Cabelas last Fall, so should be good for a couple of years.