Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The Gadsden flag in Osage Pot with quote by Thomas Jefferson.

Started by Sir-diealot, November 03, 2020, 08:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

The Gadsden flag with quote by Thomas Jefferson.  "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants." Osage wood with glass striking surface. Made by John Haines of Mad Baron Calls. Looks so good I am nervous about scuffing it so I can use it. Going to try to do it under the quote.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Wingbeat

Hoot 000

It's a fine looking call but made to hunt with, put the stone to it :blob10: :

Dr Juice

Beautiful call. I would prep it in the 1 o'clock position so that you can still appreciate the beauty of it. Good luck .

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Wingbeat on November 03, 2020, 09:52:47 PM
Very cool pot!
Thank you.

Quote from: Dr Juice on November 04, 2020, 04:43:02 AM
Beautiful call. I would prep it in the 1 o'clock position so that you can still appreciate the beauty of it. Good luck .
I think I am going to do it to the 6 o'clock under the wording, think it will look a bit better that way and also that is one of the places he suggested I do it.

Quote from: Hoot 000 on November 03, 2020, 10:37:08 PM
It's a fine looking call but made to hunt with, put the stone to it :blob10: :
I did, my stone must not be for glass though because it did nothing.

Quote from: outdoors on November 04, 2020, 06:20:17 AM
RainChalk® with Striker Center - $5.95 each
Chalk on a glass call?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

3bailey3

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Tom007

Beauty, congrats Steve. Will bring in a big Tom for sure. Be well, be safe my friend...
"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on November 06, 2020, 07:18:02 PM
Beauty, congrats Steve. Will bring in a big Tom for sure. Be well, be safe my friend...
Thank you Tom, I just have to get another stone to condition it.

Sent from my A574BL using Tapatalk

John Koenig: